You can google things you read about on my site here, and it will open the results in a new window!

Custom Search

Monday, September 7, 2009

(31) 2009 Indianaplis Moto GP

I scored some free tickets to the 2009 Indianapolis Moto GP. This is the 2nd running of this race here in Indianapolis. Moto GP is a motorcycle racing circuit that is heavily popular in Europe. They only come to the United States for two races each season, one being Indianapolis Motor Speedway.

Last year the race was conducted under inclement weather. I've heard mixed opinions by those who attended. Anyhow, this year I am home to attend and the weather is looking promising. I wake up about 7am and load up the car. I pick up my buddy Jamie and my Dad and we stop by Long's Bakery in Southport for some fresh donuts. After getting our fill, we head north for the speedway.

No comments:

Post a Comment